Information on getting Alexa and Google Home to control your MiHome products
Raspberry Pi Accessories
This section includes contents and help on products that work with the Raspberry Pi.
Eco and Electrical
This section includes content and help around our Eco and Electrical range. This includes remote control sockets, po...
This section includes help around any of the Energenie Mi|Home products. These are products that can be controlled v...
This includes information or returns policies, terms and conditions and delivery information
- Connecting Energenie MiHome Devices to Google Home for Voice Control (Android devices)
- Connecting Energenie MiHome Devices to Google Home for Voice Control (IOS devices)
- Connecting Energenie MiHome Devices to Amazon Alexa for Voice Control
- MIHO109 MiHome WiFi Smart Plug Trouble Shooting Guide
- Multiplug (ENER010) Help Sheet
- Monitor (MIHO004) Help Sheet
- Smart Plug+ (MIHO005) Help Sheet
- Smart Plug (MIHO002) Spread
- How do I pair my Smart Plug (MIHO002)
- How can I reset the Smart Plug (MIHO002)
- Smart Plug (MIHO002) isn't pairing with gateway (MIHO001)?
- Smart Plug (MIHO002) doesn't switch ON/OFF
- Open Sensor (MIHO033) Help Sheet
- Motion Sensor (MIHO032) Help Sheet
- Whole House Monitor (MIHO006) Help Sheet
- Gateway (MIHO001) Help Sheet
- Why is the status Light on Gateway (MIHO001) constantly Red?
- What does the light display on the Gateway (MIHO001) mean?
- Relay (MIHO014) Help Sheet
- MiHome Boiler Plus
- Radiator Valves (MIHO013) Help Sheet
- Thermostat (MIHO069) Help Sheet
- Master Slave (MIHO043) Help Sheet
- Light Switch (MIHO008) Help Sheet
- Can I use the Light Switch (MIHO008) in an upstairs/downstairs arrangement?
- Why do my LED bulbs flicker when on, or flash when off?
- Can I control the Light Switch (MIHO008) with a MiHome hand controller?
- Which bulbs should I use with my Light Switch (MIHO008)?
- Socket (MIHO007) Help Sheet