Information on getting Alexa to control your MiHome products
Raspberry Pi Accessories
This section includes contents and help on products that work with the Raspberry Pi.
Eco and Electrical
This section includes content and help around our Eco and Electrical range. This includes remote control sockets, po...
This section includes help around any of the Energenie Mi|Home products. These are products that can be controlled v...
This includes information or returns policies, terms and conditions and delivery information
- Multiplug (ENER010) Help Sheet
- Open Sensor (MIHO033) Help Sheet
- Motion Sensor (MIHO032) Help Sheet
- Relay (MIHO014) Help Sheet
- Whole House Monitor (MIHO006) Help Sheet
- Monitor (MIHO004) Help Sheet
- Smart Plug+ (MIHO005) Help Sheet
- Radiator Valves (MIHO013) Help Sheet
- Thermostat (MIHO069) Help Sheet
- Socket (MIHO007) Help Sheet
- Smart Plug (MIHO002) Spread
- Gateway (MIHO001) Help Sheet
- Master Slave (MIHO043) Help Sheet
- Light Switch (MIHO008) Help Sheet
- Can I use the Light Switch (MIHO008) in an upstairs/downstairs arrangement?
- Why do my LED bulbs flicker when on, or flash when off?
- Can I control the Light Switch (MIHO008) with a MiHome hand controller?
- Which bulbs should I use with my Light Switch (MIHO008)?
- Why is the status Light on Gateway (MIHO001) constantly Red?
- What does the light display on the Gateway (MIHO001) mean?
- How do I pair my Smart Plug (MIHO002)
- How can I reset the Smart Plug (MIHO002)
- Smart Plug (MIHO002) isn't pairing with gateway (MIHO001)?
- Smart Plug (MIHO002) doesn't switch ON/OFF